All offices will close at 12:00PM on Friday, July 31, 2015 for a company outing.
We will reopen at 8:00 am on Monday, August 3, 2015
Storms Bowdish Allergy Clinic
With over 60 years of combined experience dedicated to the treatment of patients with nasal allergies, sinus problems, asthma, exercise asthma, COPD, hives, food allergy, GI allergy and other allergies, Dr. William Storms and Dr. Matthew Bowdish have the education, experience and knowledge to help Colorado Allergy, Colorado Asthma and Colorado Cough patients improve their quality of life.
What does our clinic offer?
· Allergy skin tests for nasal allergies, asthma, food allergies, bee allergies, and other allergies.
· Pulmonary function testing to diagnose asthma, COPD, emphysema, and exercise-induced asthma.
· Exhaled nitric oxide testing for asthma, exercise asthma, and reactive airway disease.
· Special types of testing such as patch tests for metals and chemicals, food patch tests, local anesthetic skin tests (lidocaine, etc.)
· Two special types of testing for exercise-induced asthma.
· The Cough Center to diagnose causes of your cough and move forward with specific treatment.
· The Asthma Center; finding causes for your asthma and maximizing personalized treatment based on those causes.
· Allergy immunotherapy (allergy shots) to build up immunity against your allergies for allergic rhinitis, hives, eczema, and asthma.
· Xolair treatment for asthma, the monoclonal injectable antibody. Our clinic is the leader in Southern Colorado for Xolair treatment.
· Xolair treatment for chronic hives; this was just approved in 2014, and we are treating patients who have hives with injectable Xolair.
· Asthma Wellness Program: This is a comprehensive, in-depth look at your asthma with regular office visits to provide education on the cause of your asthma, special treatment, and to follow various parameters of your asthma health.
· Asthma Educator Visits: We have certified asthma educators who work with our patients to maximize their asthma health.
· EVH and mannitol testing for exercise asthma.
· Methacholine inhalation challenge for diagnosis of asthma.
· Oral food challenges.
· Desensitization to flu vaccine and MMR for egg-allergic patients.
· Skin testing for antibiotic allergies.
· Patch testing for allergies to dental appliances, fillings, etc.
Testing For Allergies
Methods Of Treatment
Toll Free: 866-615-3885
Ranked among Top Doctors by Colorado Springs Style!
The William Storms Allergy Clinic is NOW Storms Bowdish Allergy Clinic
Dedicated to the well being of patients throughout Colorado
Voted among the Best Doctors in America consecutively for 15 years!